Tuesday 8 May 2012

New Domain Name

Well, I have changed the name of the blog to
marmosetgaming.blogspot.com
simply because this isn't really linked to Mluigifish, and this is not a games website where you play flash games, go to Miniclip.com or something if you want to do that. This is for reviews and such. Anyway, a quick update. It's my birthday soon, I should be getting Photoshop, so I can make a proper logo, rather than making them on Microsoft Paint.
I would also like to recommend a blog, created by a good friend of mine, Flynn Sherbinin ( AKA Theflys).  If you like short stories, or poems, that is the place to go. It would be great if you could just pop by, and leave a comment on one of his poems or something. You can find the site here.
I should be making a YouTube video some time in the next few weeks, but not until after Friday, I have a GCSE Astronomy test I need to revise for, -.- . Also, me and a few friends, have made some really crazy songs which we may be recording and adding to YouTube, some of these songs are called "Zebra Zebra" and "The Jawa Song"... yes, I know.
Well, that's all for now! I'm off, have a good week everyone!

Mario Mluigifish - Co founder of Mluigi Blog, creator of Marmoset Gaming.

Theflys: "My background really only lies in school, where my main habitat resides in the library."

No comments:

Post a Comment